Thursday 17 October 2013

Things happen my chance. Get ready for this chance when it does. (:

Been so long since I last updated this space. And the only reason I am writing now solely because I wanted myself to remember.. The things that were taught to me today.

It was just ytd that I'm thinking what I want in life and what's my dreams and goals. I suddenly have a strong feeling to travel and wanted to see the world. I wanted to explore and know different culture, hear from different people, different life experience and different stories. I don't want to lead a normal life and I don't want to regret only when I get old. So I'm thinking, what can i do . .. No conclusion. And this is the very first time I felt envy, envy abt those ppl who can travel as they work. Who are able to know and see so much more.
But, I have my commitments. :(


Today, coincidently, my colleague came back from Sydney. And on the post card she have given me, it says," Not sure if you are a fan of traveling, but I am. If I can travel as a job, I definitely wld..." and she told me to visit Sydney, it's a beautiful country and she attached a Polaroid picture of it. I feel like flying there now. I remembered when I'm young, sceneries s my best friend. Whenever I feel sad, demoralized I would have to find some places beautiful and I will feel better just by looking at it Anyway, is this the law of attraction ? It's so coincident tat my colleague passed me the postcard today. If this is attraction, and its all inside our head, can I.. Ever have my dream job to be able to travel the world.

The above doesn't trigger me to blog. But I have a long chat with my manager earlier today. I find that what she said really make sense and it enlighten me abit. On a side note, to cut long story short,she is a vietnamese , a fashion blogger, top sales in SD for continously 3 yrs, a person filled with dreams and goals. Her goal is to become a top fashion blogger in the fashion industry and I believe that she will get there someday. You know, when you talk to her you can feel the desire, the wants. There are so many things she talked to me about. At the beginning I dare not reveal much as you know manager is always manager, I cant possibly tell her I have no passion for my current job And that i think of quitting? But then I opened up abit more later on. She, of cause not stingy t give tips at all. SHe told me, if ever I am able to find my dream job she will feel happy for me and she will say go. Because these are the things that make you happy. But she wants me to remember to weigh the pros and cons. She too, received alot of offers every now and then. Some good some not so good but says she is waiting for the right one. I understand what she is saying. Also, she told me that we need to balanced out reality and dream. Everyone of us have our own commitments,  while we wait for the chance to come we got to be ready too. Ready in the sense of skills, mentally , physically, status etc etc. yes this is so true. She also shared with me that 3 years ago she's a nobody. And now, look at her. I really feel that all these are Hardwork and very much on passion, she always say," find the joy in whatever you are doing," I guess that's what keep you going?

I looked at her and said, but.. I don't have a definite goal, I don't know what I want. I just feel that what I'm doing now is not the thing that I wanna do in life. Yea.... She told me things don't happened by choice. Things happen by chance..

No comments:

Post a Comment